Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Currently Reading

I'm graduating from college on Saturday, and the only thing I'm truly looking forward to at this point in time is reading. My studies have made reading not so fun in the last four years, with the exception of a few books here and there. I want to read for pleasure, not for class. And I cannot wait.


Because I'm so incredibly excited about this, I am going to make a list of things I have sitting on my desk and my e-reader shelf that I have:  a) started & haven't finished, b) have wanted to start, but never got a chance, or c) have just been sitting on my desk collecting dust.


Here it goes (after the jump!)

  • Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter --Started 
  • A Visit From The Goon Squad -- Started (almost finished) 
  • Let The Great World Spin
  • The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest 
  • Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close 
  • A Princess of Mars (1st in the John Carter Series)  -- Started 
  • Dead and Gone (Book...#9 in the Sookie Stackhouse series?) --Started (halfway through)
Sad day. When I was in high school, I never read more than one book at a time. Apparently, this is no longer the case. I'm super excited to see the new Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter film, so I think I'm going to finish it first. I think it'll be a great drive-home book.


Anyone else reading these? Or have read them before? Also, send me your suggestions. I have a giant list that I will continue to add books to.


Also #2: Find me on Goodreads (which I have yet to take full advantage of) or Shelfari.

No comments:

Post a Comment